July 29th, 7:00pm – A night under the stars
Perform a piece of your choosing in front of your family and friends.
We provide the stage and lights, you provide the talent!
We have 20+ acts of singing, dancing, and more. We’d love for you to come out and support them!
- This is an outdoor event, please bring a chair or blanket.
- Tickets are $5 at the door, there are no pre-event ticket sales.
- Concessions will be available during the night.
- Address: Jackson Church, 68 Bennetts Mills Rd., Jackson, NJ
If the weather is bad, we will move inside. We hope you can make it, these kids have talent!
Sign up today!
- There is no fee or cost to perform at Broadway Night.
- We are open to everyone in 5th – 12th grade.
- Performances and songs are subject to final approval by the JAM team.
- Acts will be performed on our outdoor stage in the evening on July 29th. If it rains we will move indoors.
- We will hold two practice nights to prepare for the show: Thursday July 20th and 27th from 6:00pm – 8:00pm.
- Practices and the performance will be held at Jackson Church; 68 Bennetts Mills Rd, Jackson, NJ
Signups are closed, we’ll see you on Saturday!