To sign-up and audition:
1. Sign up for the performing arts class
You can sign up for the class and choose an audition time here: Performing Arts Class. Auditions will be held in 10-minute blocks. Please arrive about 5-10 minutes early so that we can start right away!
2. Prepare a monologue
3. Optional: Prepare a song!
Listed below are suggested songs for auditions. Performers are encouraged to prepare a song, however they may opt-out to be considered for a non-singing act. If you would like to use one of these songs you can choose to sing it a cappella (without music) or use the karaoke track. Each song listed has a link to the karaoke track that will be provided at auditions. If there is a song not listed below that you would like to sing a cappella at the auditions you may do so. Karaoke tracks can only be used with the songs listed below; we’ll only be providing the music, so please make sure you know the lyrics or bring them along!
- Christmastime is Here – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-lruWm1vFE
- Dominic the Donkey – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCmZqFP3eac
- Oh Holy Night – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5JmfGnCfiY
- Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dETgVcucAxo
- Silent Night – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AuSXvutXsE
- The Grinch – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTYcY7af7Vg
- Where Are You Christmas? – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuNokWPb2nQ
- White Christmas – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usgzxS7OfaM
4. Have fun!
Remember, everyone who signs up will get a spot in the show, we don’t cut people based on your ability! You will meet new friends and have a great time rehearsing! Auditions are just for us to find out the type of talent you have and get a head start on planning out the show.